Monday, June 9, 2008

We've entered the blogging world!

Welcome to the Spencer's blog!

I will frequently post new pictures of baby Zack so everyone can see how quickly he has grown!

Zack is turning 1 on Wednesday - I can't believe that a year has already gone by! It has been a blast and we have loved every minute! It's amazing how much he has grown.

We spent last weekend in Spokane and celebrated Zack's first birthday with our Spokane Family. Zack loved the cupcake!!





Yummm!!

I think he liked it!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

He looks like a little man! Keep the pics coming, I miss you all!

The Eyfords said...

Love it that you're blogging!
Such a little man you have there!
Happy Birthday this week Zack!
Love, Shannon

Schuknechts said...

YAY! I have to say, I had so much fun watching Zach enjoy his first cupcake! He really went for it!

Barbara said...

This is a good way to communicate. We don't feel so far away from you. I loved the pix of Zack - can't believe he's a year old already - Happy B'day, Zack!!!