Well I haven't been very good at updating the blog frequently, so that is my New Years resolution!
The past few months have been great! As most people know we are expecting baby #2 - due around the beginning of March. I'm not sure that Zack comprehends that he is going to be a big brother, but it will become reality before he knows it! We have decided not to find out the sex of the baby, so we are really excited to meet this new baby bump and figure out if the room will be pink or blue.
I am including a few pictures of Zack over the past few months. Zack is growing like a weed, learning new things every day and talking our ear off!! He talks from the time he wakes up until he goes to bed!
Walking the dogs
Halloween
Fun in the snow!
Enjoying his Christmas bike from GiGi!
No comments:
Post a Comment