Monday, March 16, 2009

Welcome Baby Noah!

Noah Michael Spencer was born on 3/2 at 10:30 pm at home. He was 7 lbs, 2 oz and 21 inches long.



Labor was relatively easy (for labor....). I knew starting about 1:30 pm that Noah was going to be born that day. I started hard labor at 7 pm and was glad to have him out by 10:30!



The past couple of weeks have been quite an adjustment for all of us. Zack is starting to love his brother - after much jealousy. He loves to try to put his pacifier in Noah's mouth. Whenever Zack wakes up he comes downstairs and says "Hi Baby NoNo". CUTE!!




Noah @ 1 day old






Noah - 1 week old




1 comment:

Schuknechts said...

He's so precious! I think he looks like Uncle Mike! I can't wait to hold him. We love the name too. We're so thankful you are all doing well...I hope you guys are getting some rest. We're so happy for you.